Wednesday, April 29, 2009

woohoo!

Well... I got my results back and guess what...?? 'perfect'

so finally... kicked Steve's butt into telling me his thoughts on the whole 'baby scenario' and after teasing and changing the subject about 30 times he finally agreed!

so from this month... am of the pill and trying for a baby! I'm not going to do the whole charting thing... not fr starters anyway. Just play it by ear and if it happens it happens.

All my online friends are betting as to when I'll fell pregnant... and I'll have to do a tally up for them!! *laughs*

It's exciting yet scary all at the same time.

I was reading through a list of things that... people recommend to do before trying to conceive and while trying.

most of it, for example diet, and quitting smoking, slowing if not completely stopping alcohol intake etc. I've done already. Our diet has always been pretty good, I quit smoking almost 2 months ago, and alcohol i have a bit but will cut down to basically nothing over the next couple of weeks.

so YAY!!!! One more step closer to being mum and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment